TYPHOON | Stone
|Size||Menswear||Chest (in cm)||Waist (in cm)|
- Water repellent shell (Raintested with AATCC test method 35).
- 3 Pockets on the outside 3 pockets on the inside.
- Reflecting tape on zip pockets .
- Thermomesh on the inside (only on the backpart).
- Pfas free shell fabric recycled lining and padding + coated with Biofinish eco.
Introducing our ultimate outerwear jacket, carefully designed to meet your needs in any weather condition. The windproof and water repellent shell will keep you dry at any time. It features multiple pockets inside and outside, providing plenty of storage options. The high collar is a windcatcher and the hood comes with adjustable cords to ensure a perfect fit. Plus, its Pfas-free shell fabric and recycled lining reflect our commitment to sustainability. Experience outerwear like never before.
- To make the shell material water repellent the material has been treated with the environment friendly impregnation BIONIC
- FINISH® ECO which is fluorine free.
- The insulation in this jacket is made of 100% recylced polyester; using less energy less water and less CO2 emmisions.
- The mainlining in this jacket is made of 100% recylced nylon; using less energy less water and less CO2 emmisions.
You will receive information regarding the status of your order by email during the shipment process. We try to send packages within 24 hours after we received your order, with the exception of weekends and bank holidays.
If you would like to return (a part of) your order, we offer a return period of 30 days. To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
For more information please check our FAQ in the footer.
HOW TO TAKE CARE OF YOUR JACKET
Not only are our jackets environmentally conscious, but they are also built to last. We prioritize durability and longevity, ensuring that your QUBZ jacket will withstand the test of time and become a staple in your wardrobe for years to come.
Want to know how to do this? Click on the link below.