THUNDER | Night
|Size||Menswear||Chest (in cm)||Waist (in cm)|
- Water repellent shell (Raintested with AATCC test method 35).
- 3 Pockets on the outside 3 pockets on the inside.
- Hood is adjustable with cordstoppers and can also be detached.
- Thermomesh on the inside (only on the backpart).
- Recycled shell lining and padding + coated with Biofinish eco.
With its thoughtful design, this jacket is built to handle anything nature throws your way. The 3 inside pockets and 3 outside pockets, provide storage for your essentials. The detachable hood is adjustable with cord stoppers, ensuring a snug fit. The outside of the jacket is windproof and water repellent, while the inside is made of thermomesh to provide warmth regulation and breathability. And as part of our commitment to sustainability, the shell, lining, and padding are all made from recycled materials. Brave the elements and make a statement with our Thunder jacket.
- To make the shell material water repellent the material has been treated with the environment friendly impregnation BIONIC
- FINISH® ECO which is fluorine free.
- The shell in this jacket is made of 100% recylced polyester; using less energy less water and less CO2 emmisions.
- The mainlining in this jacket is made of 100% recylced nylon; using less energy less water and less CO2 emmisions.
- The REPREVE® insulation in this jacket is made of 100% recylced polyester made from PET bottles; using less energy less water and less CO2 emmisions.
You will receive information regarding the status of your order by email during the shipment process. We try to send packages within 24 hours after we received your order, with the exception of weekends and bank holidays.
If you would like to return (a part of) your order, we offer a return period of 30 days. To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
For more information please check our FAQ in the footer.
HOW TO TAKE CARE OF YOUR JACKET
Not only are our jackets environmentally conscious, but they are also built to last. We prioritize durability and longevity, ensuring that your QUBZ jacket will withstand the test of time and become a staple in your wardrobe for years to come.
Want to know how to do this? Click on the link below.